1. Select the ‘Pay Rent’ tab.
2. Tap ‘Complete rent payment setup’
3. Select ‘Mail a check.’
4. Tap ‘Begin setup.’
5. Enter who the check is payable to, then tap ‘Next.’
FYI: for this payment option, you’ll need to know how to make a check out to your landlord, and where to send it. If you’re unsure, check with your landlord before continuing with setup.
6. Your home address will be automatically added to the memo. If you’d like to add an additional message, you can do so during this step.
7. Enter the mailing address for the check. Once the full address is entered and looks correct, tap ‘Next.’
8. Review all of the information. If it all looks correct, tap 'Confirm.'
9. A confirmation that your payment setup is complete will appear on screen. Tap 'Done.'
10. You'll be redirected to the 'Pay Rent' tab. Tap, 'Make a rent payment.'
11. Enter the rent amount you'd like to pay. This will be the amount we'll send to your landlord or property via check. Then tap 'Next.'
12. Review the information on the screen to ensure everything is correct. If it all looks right, tap 'Pay Now' and submit your rent payment!