In the Bilt Rewards App:
- Select the Pay Rent tab
- Tap Set up Autopay
- Input the payment amount you’d like to process automatically each month and the date you want your rent check to be mailed
- Review and confirm your details. If everything looks good, tap Next
FYI: If the rent amount entered is greater than your available credit, you'll need to enable BiltProtect Debit to complete the autopay for rent setup.
- A confirmation screen will appear letting you know you've successfully set up autopay for rent
Keep in mind rent checks get mailed via USPS First Class Mail. To ensure your rent check has plenty of time to arrive, you should schedule the mailing date at least 7 business days before it is due.
To turn off autopay for rent:
- On the Pay Rent tab, tap Autopay settings
- Tap Turn off recurring payments